I’m excited to announce the launch of my Twin Peaks inspired product line! Well, to be specific, the debut of ‘Death Bag fragrances’.
To mark such an epic and gorgeous occasion, I’ve created 6 mini fragrance spritzes for the shop. Collect the first wave: Invitation To Love, Diary Pages, Miss Twin Peaks, Fire Walk With Me, Too Dreamy, and Black Lodge.
Now, let me gush about these, chickadees…
– ‘Invitation To Love’ is a seductive fragrance, with inoffensive and delectable notes of chocolate, rose, wintergreen, bergamot, osmanthus, orange blossom, peach, black currant, iris, hyacinth, aldehydes, cherry, carnation, jasmine, rosemary, gardenia, tuberose, lily-of-the-valley, lychee, patchouli, oakmoss, amber, cedar, sandalwood, vetiver, tonka bean, vanilla, olibanum, and myrrh. Picture it: A moonlit night on the town with the one you love, chocolate bonbons, a bouquet of flowers, low-lit candles, music in the air; isn’t it romantic?
– ‘Diary Pages’ is a fragrance for those who are filled with secrets. It opens sweet and sunny, with notes of apple blossom, rose, and sea buckthorn. But there’s something dark lurking betwixt the pages of this diary; dare to solve its puzzle?
– ‘Miss Twin Peaks’ is a sophisticated fragrance. Its floral notes of plumeria, lilac, and orange blossom are fit for a queen. Not just any queen, but one that’s worthy of the title, Miss Twin Peaks. She has beauty. She has poise. She has talent and compassion. But above all, she has STYLE.
– ‘Fire Walk With Me’ is a rustic fragrance. Its smokey notes of light musk and koa wood are accompanied by orange blossom. And like its namesake poem, it, too, is mysterious. Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds, “Fire walk with me”.
– ‘Too Dreamy’ is a hypnotic fragrance. Let it engulf you with its dreamy notes of rose, belladonna, saffron, honey, apricot, incense, orchid, and jasmine. It’s like your favorite song, or a damn fine cup of coffee.
– ‘Black Lodge’ is just a fragrance from another place. It opens with a punch of spice, then deepens with green and woody notes. Talking: sandalwood, dark musk, cedar, amber, vetiver, oakmoss, coriander, cassia, and clove. Then it evens things out with very, very subtle notes of chamomile, rose, apricot, black currant, melon, tagetes, mandarin orange, lychee, peach, apple, hyacinth, marigold, ylang-ylang, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, vanilla, and carnation.
These are just the first 6. Expect more in the near future.